Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Check Out My Auctions on OnlineAuction.com!


OLA ID: Vintage*Antiques*Auctions

Check out my Auctions on this Incredibly Awesome Auction Site - OnlineAuction.com! For short it's called OLA - My ID is: Vintage*Antiques*Auctions and I'm loading it up with great items up for bid like: Vintage & Antique Jewelery, Some Fine & Some Costume - Vintage & Antique Handbags & Hats, Collectibles, Nik-Naks, you'll find the Unusual and the Usual - also at times you'll find Harley Davidson Gear and Accessories, Shop Equipment, Hand Tools, Household Items, New Clothes with Tags, Toys and maybe a Vehicle or two!

Visit me on OLA - ID: Vintage*Antiques*Auctions

Bid on my Awesome Bling & Add it to your Collection Today!

Vintage*Antiques*Auctions @ http://www.OnlineAuction.com

No comments: